I’ve been selling gear and reviewing what to keep and what I’ve let go. Here’s the gear I no longer own. There was nothing wrong with the items I sold or traded. I was just done with them for one reason or another. I’ve regretted getting rid of some of them while others I don’t miss at all.
- Gibson LG1 — was my first “quality” guitar — nostalgic but I’m done.
- Washburn J6 — I prefer my Eastman replacement for this.
- Ibanez 335-style Electric in Walnut finish (not shown)
- Epiphone EO1 (not shown)
- Fender Standard Jazz Bass (not shown)
- Fender Stratocaster 60s re-issue Crimson Foto Flame finish
- Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Ash in Cherry finish
- Danelectro 56 U3 re-issue — was fun to play. Lightweight made it easy to hold.
- Art & Lutherie AMI Spruce Parlor (Godin)
- National Reso-Phonic Style O — I hadn’t played it in years but my wife loved it and I’ll miss it.
- Epiphone Casino — I’ll miss this guitar.
- Silvertone 2×12 40 watt Amp. My first amplifier bought while I was in high school.
- Crate VC3112 Amplifier
- Line 6 Flextone II 1×12 60 watt amp
- Fender Princeton Reverb amp 1976 silver face
Follow Dan's board Amps I've Owned on Pinterest.
Other Stringed Instruments
- Silvertone Banjo
- Royal Soprano Ukulele
- Plastic Ukulele
- Plastic Guitar
- Plywood Guitar
- Stella Harmony Mandolin